Site Utilization and Mobilization
- Mobilize on site.
- Setup job trailer.
- Install temporary fence.
- Implement Storm Water Prevention Plan.
- Provide temporary facilities for all subcontractors and work force.
- After the projects are bid, Mazanec Construction will review all bids and scope of work.
- Contracts and purchase orders will be awarded to the low, qualified subcontractors or suppliers.
Management of Subcontractors and Material Deliveries
- Coordinate with all trades; start dates, durations, and deliveries.
- Monitor and review all product data and shop drawings and issue to architect for approval.
- Conduct weekly safety and progress meeting with subcontractors.
- Monitor all pay applications and billings from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish a meeting time with the Building committee to meet once-a-month.
- This Owner, Architect, Contractor Meeting (OACM) will be to provide overall project schedule updates, financial status and construction activities.
Contingency and Allowance Accounting
- Mazanec Construction utilizes an excel spreadsheet to monitor how these funds are allocated.
- Before any monies are spent these amounts are approved in writing by the owner and architect.
Field Operations (Quality Control, Safety, and Security)
- Our experienced field and management staff will inspect the day to day operations.
- When required, an independent testing agency will be employed for specific tasks.
- All job site safety will be monitored by our supervisory team which have OSHA training.